Aquabliss - The Solution for Hard water - Review
Updated: Oct 30, 2020
AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter – Review
Gets Yours on Amazon Here: https://amzn.to/37TLm8b
We discussed how water quality affects your hair health in a recent article, and given that most of us are dealing with water that has adverse effects on your hair, we couldn’t just leave you without an answer. So here is that very solution! Or is it? Let’s find out.
The AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter is a water filter that I personally use and have seen some remarkable results. The 4.5-star rating and thousands of positive reviews are all a testament to its efficacy in what it sets out to do. But before we discuss the product, let’s see why you even need this product in your life.
How Does Hard Water Cause Hair Damage?
If you’d like to know how different types of water, including hard water, soft water, chlorinated water, and saltwater, etc. damage your hair in detail, you can read about it here. But long story short, hard water has a high mineral content that leads to the formation of mineral residue or buildup in your hair. This makes your hair brittle, prone to breakage, and eventually hair loss. Softwater makes your hair limp and lifeless. Saltwater makes your hair dry and prone to breaking. And Chlorine water strips your hair of its natural oils, making it dehydrated. And the worst part? Most of us in the US have access to hard water for everyday use. In fact, as much as 85% of homes are impacted by hard water (1).
But not to worry, because an elegant solution issue is to use a water filter such as the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter.
So you need a water filter, great. Now let’s talk about why you should consider THIS product.
What Exactly is the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower?
Poor quality water not only brings your hair down, but it also leads to weak nails, and many skin disorders like eczema, and dried flaky skin, etc. That’s where the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter comes in, it removes chemicals and impurities from the water, making it gentler and kinder to your body. But not only that, the ceramic balls in this filter infuse the water with Vitamin C, amongst other minerals, that all help improve your hair, skin, and nail health. It does all of this through the 12-stage water treatment system, which we will discuss next.
What Do the 12 Stages Do?
The 12 components of the treatment stages that make this product stand out are:
1. Ultra-Fine Stainless Steel Mesh: This layer removes the medium-sized particles and impurities from the water.
2. Micro-Porous PP Cotton: This layer removes smaller impurities like dust and turpitudes to ensure that no sediments get through to your body.
3. Calcium Sulfite: Since Chlorine is the most abundantly used chemical to treat water, this feature removes all of it. Chlorine is rather harmful to your hair and skin, and this feature aids in sorting that issue out.
4. Oxidation-reduction Media: This stage removes harmful impurities like metals, microbes, and Chlorine to ensure that no toxic contaminants make it through the filter.
5. Activated Carbon: Activated Carbon is the most widely used filtration media out there, and rightly so. This stage helps remove Chlorine, organic material, trihalomethanes (THM’s), and other impurities from water.
6. Far Infrared Balls: This stage increases the negative ions in your water and boosts the oxygen levels.
7. Zeolite Ceramic Balls: Zeolites are the most common compounds used to treat hard water, so this stage removes potentially harmful heavy metals like lead, mercury, nickel, etc., and fills your water with revitalizing minerals.
8. Ceramic Vitamin C Balls: Vitamin C is excellent for your hair, nails, and skin. So this stage infuses the water with Vitamin C to help your hair, skin, and nails look and feel their best.
9. Tourmaline: This step boosts the filtration process and releases revitalizing minerals to help transform your hair, so much that customers usually report exceptional results only after a few days of use.
10. Magnetic Energy Balls: This stage energizes the water with oxygen to nourish your hair, skin, and nails.
11 & 12. Micro-Porous PP Cotton and Ultra-Fine Stainless Steel Mesh: These last two layers work hand in hand to ensures the prevention of captured sediments and filter media from entering your shower by leaving the filter.
That all seems impressive on paper, but let’s look at the Pros and Cons of this product to further aid your buying decision.
Pros of the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter
· Infuses water with revitalizing minerals and vitamins that are great for your hair, skin, and nails
· Great build quality
· Excellent price
· Easy installation and compatibility with all standard shower systems
· Comes with an extra filter cartridge
Cons of the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter
· May lead to water pressure build
· Depending on usage, may need to buy replacement filters for extended use
Another thing to note is that this product comes with two different filters. Let’s discuss them.
Advanced Revitalizing SF100 Vs. Heavy Duty SF220
Both filters are equally loved by customers and do their jobs exceptionally well. But there’s a reason there are two of them. If you want a heavy-duty filter dedicated to filtering Chlorine and other harmful impurities from the water, then the SF220 is your calling. But if your wish to remove more of these contaminants AND infuse your water with vitamins and minerals that will make your hair, skin, and nails healthy, then the SF100 is your best bet.
So should you consider getting the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter? That would be a wholehearted Yes!
Hair loss, damage, and thinning due to poor water quality, such as hard water hair loss, is a real issue which most of us do not even consider when experiencing hair related problems. Having been through the ordeal of hair loss, I sought the best products and methods to improve my hair health. And during this journey, I came across the AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter.
I use this product myself, and based on the impressive results such as a significant decrease in hair fall not only for me but my better half as well, it shows that this product is definitely worth your money.
Also, as mentioned above, the cartridge needs to be changed after 10,000 gallons of water filtration or 6 months of use to ensure optimal performance, which translates to roughly 0.09 cents/ day, that's definitely something I can live with if it means happier, healthier hair, skin, and health overall! See customer testimonials yourself by clicking on the link below.
Gets Yours on Amazon Here: https://amzn.to/2Z0AkZH