Propidren's Proposition - Review
Get Yours on Amazon Here: https://amzn.to/2UU8ige
Propidren is one of the newer players in the market when it comes to treating hair loss. But with a 4.6-star rating and hundreds of positive reviews, it must be doing something right, right?
Propidren is an organic DHT blocking supplement from HairGenics (a company with a rich pedigree when it comes to treating hair loss). Let us discuss what has earned this product the status of one of the best DHT blockers; and why you should consider using this product.
DHT is often listed as one of the main culprits when it comes to hair loss. With many companies out there offering DHT blocking supplements, it is necessary to know why DHT has such a bad reputation for hair health. Primarily DHT affects your hair follicles by shrinking them and causing hair thinning and hair loss over time. You can learn all about DHT in detail here.
Now that you know why high levels of DHT are a terrible thing for your hair, we can discuss how Propidren fits into the picture. But first, let’s take a quick recap on how and why DHT blockers work in the first place.
How Do DHT Blockers Work?
DHT is an androgen (abundant in the male body but present in all people), and with age, it affects both men and women in ways that lead to hair loss. DHT is mostly converted from Testosterone through an enzyme called 5 AR. DHT blockers block the 5 AR receptors in your hair follicles from binding to DHT. This prevents follicle shrinkage and hence keeps your hair healthy and thick.
So What’s the Deal with Propidren?
Propidren is a hair loss supplement with vital nutrients that act as DHT blockers and promote overall hair health. To understand how Propidren works, we need to understand the efficacy of its main ingredients in treating hair loss (and their potential side-effects). These are:
1. Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is one of the most notable natural DHT blockers out there. According to one study, a 200-mg dose of Saw Palmetto each day leads to a reduction in hair loss in 60% of the test subjects. Some mild side-effects of Saw Palmetto include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and a decrease in libido. But these are very rare and usually reversible.
2. Biotin: Biotin is one of the miracle substances when it comes to treating hair loss. It helps in treating brittle hair and makes your hair thick and sturdy. According to one study, high doses of Biotin can help treat hair loss. Biotin is a B- Vitamin that is water-soluble. So usually, Biotin has no notable side-effects. But in sporadic cases, it has been linked to skin rashes and digestive upset.
3. Zinc: Zinc is a vital mineral for hair growth. It helps in metabolism, protein synthesis, and hair growth and repair. It removes any oxidative stress from your hair follicles and is known to help with hair loss and dandruff. Zinc toxicity is highly rare, but in high doses, it can lead to nausea, metallic taste, and vomiting, which is a highly unlikely side-effect.
4. Iron: Iron is essential for your body to transport oxygen. Iron deficiency causes anemia, and anemia is one of the most common reasons for hair loss. Iron helps in the production of red blood cells and hence improves circulation to your scalp. This means more oxygen and more nutrients for your hair follicles. Copious amounts of iron can cause constipation and stomach pain, which is again very rare.
Apart from these main ingredients, Horsetail Extract, Fo-ti Root, Pygeum Bark, and Green Tea Extract all have proven benefits for your hair with minimal and rare side-effects. Silicon dioxide also helps in the treatment of excessive hair loss. So Propidren has active DHT blocking and hair growth stimulating ingredients, which on paper all sound great for hair loss. But does it work? Let’s find out by listing its pros and cons before giving a final verdict.
Pros of Propidren
· Contains several active DHT blocking and nourishing ingredients that help fight hair loss
· Contributes to better overall health
· Boosts hair growth, especially when treating DHT imbalances
· May nourish the scalp through improved blood circulation
· The product is 100% Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
· 90-days no results refund policy
· Free product for a 5-star review
Cons of Propidren
· Expensive compared to similar products; eating two capsules a day
means almost $40 for 15 days
· Takes a long time to show significant results
· Will not work if your hair loss is not directly DHT related
· Darkened stool
· Requires continuous use or else the hair loss symptoms will return
due to DHT buildup
So I would recommend adding Propidren to your arsenal if DHT is one of the main culprits for your hair loss. Based on hundreds of positive reviews, testimonials, proven efficacy of the core ingredients in treating DHT hair loss, and potentially being one of the best DHT blockers out there; it surely is one product you want to try when treating hair loss.
The product is organic, vegan-friendly, safe, and effective. However, it is not tested by the FDA, but the only known side-effect of the product is its darkened stool. But, if you have any underlying health conditions, like heart and kidney-related issues, it is best to talk to your physician before using this DHT blocking supplement. Also, it is not recommended for anyone who is under the age of 18.
But before you start using this supplement, you must find the cause of your hair loss. Because unless high levels of DHT cause your hair loss, Propidren might not show significant results. So before buying the product, do your research and consider carefully. Also, given how the hair growth cycle works, the product takes time to show results. So please give it a couple of months before making up your mind. The product does come with a 90-day money-back guarantee if you don’t get the desired results, so its definitely one to try.
I hope this review helped you in your journey to happy, healthy hair and gave you a thorough understanding of one of the hottest hair loss supplements on the market right now.
Keep yourself updated by checking frequently to learn more about latest, effective products, strategies, and techniques to help you on your journey fight hair loss and stimulate natural hair growth!
Get Yours on Amazon Here: https://amzn.to/2UU8ige